In the field of Early Childhood Education, iteNlearning has developed its own educational technologies, as well as its own digital publishing projects, unique in the market. It also has specialized courses for teachers of this educational level.
1.- Educational technologies
Our educational technologies for Early Childhood Education are developed to stimulate cognitive processes and thereby develop the brain and its learning potential. Following the neuropsychological model, at this stage we work specifically on the fundamental competence of “learning to learn” by working with the cognitive processes of executive function:
- Learn to collect information.
- Learn to elaborate information.
- Learn to communicate information.
For this, we have modeled the basic processes of knowledge construction:
- Simultaneous processing (with or without model).
- Sequenced processing (with or without model).
- Mental operations: classify information and order information.
2.- Editorial projects
In the more than twenty years of iteNlearning’s trajectory we have developed several own publishing projects in Early Childhood Education. Our editorial projects have several complementary content types:
- Curricular contents, in accordance with educational laws.
- Diagnostic evaluations. To analyze the individualized process of construction of the student’s knowledge.
- Curricular diversification. Materials and specific contents for students with Special Educational Needs.
In addition, all iteNlearning publishing projects have five types of formats:
- Welcome book.
- Diagnostic evaluation and personalized plan for each student.
- Competency notebook. To work on the specific competences of Children.
- Text book. With the curricular content.
- Summer book. Personalized for each student according to his performance.
The materials are flexible, because they allow several modalities of content assignment:
- For the authors of the editorial project, with its own sequencing.
- By the teacher, according to their criteria.
- For artificial intelligence, according to the performance of the student.
In particular, in Early Childhood Education, iteNlearning has several publishing projects of its own. All of them have the mentioned characteristics. Your titles are the following:
- EduREC Early Childhood Education. It is the general project for this level. There is more information on their website.
- EduREC English Early Childhood Education. The same material, but with the adapted contents (it is not a mere translation) to work directly with the English language. There is more information in their website.
- EduREC Multilingual Early Childhood Education. The same material, with the advantage that students can work simultaneously Spanish and English. There is more information in their website.
- REC Cognitive stimulation. Specific material for Special Educational Needs in Children. There is more information in their website.
- Reading talent. A publishing project that is having a great reception because it incorporates an additional technology that other titles do not have (more information at this document), with an interaction according to the neuropsychological model destined to develop specific neural networks through:
- Reinforcement before success.
- Error treatment.
- Adaptive reconfiguration of contents according to the response.
3.- Training and management of educational change
Early Childhood Education is a very important level: the students are constantly evolving and the changes are very fast. In addition, in this stage many fundamental aspects are fixed in the subsequent evolution of the students. That is why it is essential that teachers are well trained.
In iteNlearning we have specific courses focused on Early Childhood teachers, both in the field of this level, focusing mainly on aspects of developmental and developmental psychology, as well as more specific on how our technology and our editorial projects strengthen the teaching and learning processes in Children.
Along with this, we also provide support and support to teachers Not only in relation to technical or functional aspects of the tools, but also with pedagogical advice for this level.